Countdown

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

32 Week Check

We went to the high risk doctor yesterday and she is looking great. She weighs around 4 pounds and 7 ounces. She is getting so big. She also has some hair on her head! So cute. I had no idea you could see that in a regular ultrasound. I can't wait to meet our cutie pie.

I have next week off as far as doctor visits (YAY). I will go to both doctors on the same day during week 34. As long as nothing exciting happens, we will have made it through the danger zone! It will just be a matter of time before they decide when to take her. I don't think there is any risk of her not hitting 6.5 pounds though. She is once again a little above average for weight right now. And all the fluids looked good around her and the placenta was good as well. Praise the Lord for blessing us with good health!

No comments: